GlacierPay POS is the solution that you have been waiting for!
Combining feature rich software with premium hardware, bringing you the ultimate POS, essential for managing any business.
GlacierPay POS is Simple
Transform your iPad into a Counter Top Register or use as a Mobile Point of Sale.
Our Stylish and Dependable Hardware is designed to plug and play. Simply plug in your hardware, download your software app onto your iPad, and begin taking payments!
All of your business management functions in one place. Anywhere you need. Anytime.
An easy to navigate dashboard, accessible analytics and updates made easy! Your business should work for you, not the other way around! Do business on your time with GlacierPay POS.
Customizable Functionality at your Fingertips. Create custom menus, navigate easily with the responsive touch-screen, set in –store pricing and process quickly to keep your lines moving.
Notification Icons right on the POS tell you when updates are available so your POS Software is always up to date and you are on your A-Game.
GlacierPay POS gives you the freedom and flexibility to take your business with you, wherever you go!
We want your business to flourish! Increase sales by accepting payments anywhere your customers are. So go ahead, grab your iPad, your card reader and get out there! Connect to 3G /4G and easily create orders and process payments.
Rest assured that all of your sales, inventory and reports are backed up for you no matter where you take payments.
Access important customer information, viewpoints earned and redeem points all from your Point of Sale. The only thing that needs to be plugged in is your customer’s information.
Print or Email Receipts
It’s all about options. Offer your customers a printed receipt with the Bluetooth printer or have your customers sign and email their receipt right from the iPad.
Universal Saved Ticket
Functionality at your fingertips. Create a ticket on one iPad, add items at another, then accept payment at the main register.
Be confident when printing multiple tickets to selected printers. Receipts and prep-tickets are printed in the order in which they are received.
Split & Transfer Tickets
Transfer tickets between employees. Open any ticket on any iPad POS to add items or quickly split tickets.
GlacierPay POS’ platform supports your business needs with one register or many! Maximize efficiency and offer a better customer experience with tableside ordering.
Select a default order type and activate or deactivate to customize the options available on your point of sale. Modify setting to include inventory items and tax rates specific per order type. View reports and compare sales by order type. Walk-in, Pick-Up, Delivery, Dine-In. Choose one or all.
An in-depth platform that allows you to grow into a more customer-focused business. Quickly enter a customer’s information into your system to add them to your loyalty database. View complete order history, easily re-order favorite items, link points earned from each purchase, view redeemable points, add multiple addresses and special notes such as a birthday or anniversary to make your customers day that much more special.
View customer data based on order type, items purchased or visit frequency. Run reports to show type of order by the month, week, day or hour to increase efficiency and align sales efforts during those busy times.
Menus & Modifiers
Build Multiple Menus
- ● Make menu changes anywhere and sync with your POS for real time updates
- ● Drag and drop items from your inventory list to your menu
- ● Easily navigate between multiple menus
- ● Disable items from the menu when out of stock and enable when available
- ● Quickly build multiple menus or menus for different departments to fit your business type
Modified for Functionality
- ● Four different modifier groups and 6 different modifier adjusters - enable those that you need
- ● Multiple Choice Modifiers for adding several options to an item - toppings, sizes, etc
- ● Single Choice Modifiers - for items with only one choice - small, medium, large
- ● Special Functionality to enable "light", "half-toppings", "no", "side" or "double"
Our POS interface has pre-set tip options right on the iPad, taking the guess work out of tipping. Now customers are more inclined to tip, with a simple tap of a button. Your staff will feel more appreciated and you will increase your revenue!
Keep the Change
Settle Tip Feature allows your employees to quickly tap and enter tip amounts from printed receipts, view/settle any open tickets then calculate overall sales and breeze through end of shift checkout. Supervisors can view and edit all employee tip amounts at any time and shift summary report shows exactly what is owed.
Made to Order
Owners can create customize tip settings – create specific tip amounts depending on your business type or use the default tip options that we already have available. Patrons also have the option of entering a custom tip amount or even doing it the old fashion way when signing their printed receipt.
Enter your register start and end amount to track and balance daily cash flow.
Easily split a ticket evenly, right down the middle, or create a custom-split with as many tickets as you need. Drag and drop items to disperse them quickly.
Multiple Tender Types
Accept multiple tender types on a single ticket then track sales by tender type.
Searchable ticket numbers and ticket history let you pull up past orders and process refunds back to your customers.
Create, save and edit ticket information and let your customers pay when it is convenient for them.
We help you protect your customer’s sensitive payment information as if our business depends on it - because it does.
Need to get in the cash drawer? A no-sale button will open your cash drawer for you without having to process a sale.
- ● Accept Cash, Card and Mobile Payments
- ● Transfer tickets between staff members
- ● Save Tickets for later checkout, then move to the next in line
- ● Split, Transfer, Disable Tax or Apply Discounts during checkout
- ● Create specialized prices with in-store pricing buttons
- ● Add or remove the tip-line from your printed receipt
- ● Choose a preset tip amount or add a custom tip amount on the iPad or printed receipt
- ● Attach notes to an order to customize and easily pull up for reorders
- ● Print or email customized receipts – include your logo or a special message
Order History & Returns
- ● Assign a customer’s name or phone number to their order – reordering made easy
- ● Reprint prep-tickets or customer receipts
- ● Create and view notes on returns and adjustments
- ● Search saved tickets by ticket or table number, customer name or phone number
- ● Pull up failed transactions under ticket history
- ● Order History viewable by date, order type, tender type, customer name, customer email address or ticket number
- ● Return Item or Ticket data easily displayed with grid or graph options
- ● Employee Accountability – view returns, voids and discounts by employee
- ● Filter options allow you to view transaction length under in browse history filter
- ● Configure an unlimited number of receipt or pre-printers for your kitchen, bar or warehouse
- ● Enable your Bluetooth printer if your business is mobile or if you are having a special event
- ● Define which items are directed to each of your printers
- ● Printer Queue guarantees your tickets are printing to the designated printers in the order in which entered
- ● Easily reprint pre-tickets and receipts
- ● Add your company logo, special text and fields to printed or emailed receipts
- ● Add notes to items that print on prep-printers
- ● Prep- Tickets & receipts can be customized to show what is important: Staff Name, Customer Name, Table Number or Address
- ● Allow customers to sign on the iPad, paper receipts or both
- ● Default settings to always print merchant receipts
Time & Attendance
Easy for Your Employees
Employees easily clock in and out directly on the iPad with a unique Pin Number.
View Previous, Past and Future Schedules as well as hours worked when clocking in & out Practical for you.
Practical for You
Relay important information with a newsflash View a current log of hours worked.
Save time by copying previous schedules with the touch of a button and copy one week’s schedule to the next.
Make edits to employee’s schedules, add shifts if they forget to clock in and out.
Email schedules to employees or post a printed out schedule lost sticky notes.
Staff to management communication system allows for direct messaging on the iPad and Virtual Office between you and your staff – no more lost sticky notes.
Set-up pricing, tax rates and enable discounts per item or in bulk for one or more locations.
In-Store Price button allows you to create on the fly prices right on your iPad POS User.
Enable permissions and track employee hours or sales by the unique PIN numbers that are assigned to each individual employee.
Make changes as necessary through your web management tool then sync your iPad to see changes in real-time.
Stay in control of your business from anywhere with your Virtual Office. Create menus, manage employees, set up hardware, view reports, and create customer loyalty programs and MUCH more!
View past, current and future orders placed in any of your store locations. Know which items are best sellers and where you could increase revenue.
View Inventory levels, transfer data and pull reports for multiple locations easily with one central database.
Enable employees to work in multiple locations. Set employee permissions per location and easily track hours worked at each.
Complete control over creating multiple tax zones and rates for your locations or per item.
Consolidate reporting for all of your locations into one report for easy viewing or run reports based on a particular location.
Compare sales by location, specific date ranges and across departments or categories and even by the hour.
Build long-lasting customer relationships with a robust customer database and management platform linking customers to each of their purchases.
Create programs specifically around your customers – either by specific items purchased or number of visits – incentivizing them to return.
Stay in contact with customers and inform them of sales, specials or events.
GlacierPay POS’ completely digital program eliminates “perk cards”. Create customer profiles quickly on your iPad POS, points for purchases are saved and can be redeemed at checkout.
Create punch card or points programs and control when each are active. Save past promotions then reactivate at any time.
The best does get better! GlacierPay POS not only offers a robust inventory platform that you can truly depend on but we are giving it to our users for FREE.
Built to Perform
Spend less time on tedious inventory management and more time creating valuable customer relationships.
Our inventory system holds over five-hundred thousand (500,000) barcode SKU’s. Import existing codes or create your own. Track items using UPC on your iPad and Virtual Office.
Know which items are your best sellers and which items are not selling so that you are able to make more informed decisions.
Integrated Bluetooth scanner allows you to quickly look up or ring up items.
Always know exactly when stock levels are running low and it is time to place re-orders with low inventory alerts.
Modify price and quantity data or add thousands of inventory items at a time.
View inventory levels, transfer data and run reports for one or several location.
Add data to your existing inventory list without replacing data.
Don’t be tied to your office. View inventory levels, manage quantities or prices from anywhere you have Wi-Fi or data service.
Inventory control is the most important factor in increasing your bottom line. GlacierPay POS’ advanced technology lets you track inventory items that create finished menu items.
Keep it Simple
By linking your raw goods to modifiers, our POS system, simply tracks units subtracted when an item is ordered.
No need to complicate placing an order or make you choose between modifiers or tracking of raw goods. With GlacierPay POS, you get the best of both worlds.
Maintain contact information for your all of your suppliers. No more lost business cards or messy Rolodex on your desk.
Record important information of raw material including name, purchase date, open date and expiration date to decrease the unnecessary waste of raw materials.
Keep a Keen Eye
Cloud based intelligence lets you monitor sales activity and run dynamic reporting – wherever you are, as it is happening.
Your system automatically updates your reporting throughout your business day with real-time metrics.
Capacity to Grow
Supports large data volumes and simplifies data to help your business become more nimble and keep pace with the competition.
The Big Picture
Relevant reporting on sales including tax exempt sales, voids, returns, discounts and adjustments at one or more location.
Smart Marketing. Stronger Customer Relationships.
- 1) Create and send professional emails in minutes
- 2) Built in CRM for tracking customer spending and purchases
- 3) Set and deliver one time campaigns for holidays and special events
- 4) Plan and execute automatic email marketing campaigns for monthly specials
- 5) Extend your reach and build your business
- 6) Track success with real-time reporting
Set and reset unique passwords for your Virtual Office.
When Auto-Batch is disabled, employee must confirm prior to manually batching out.
Each employee is assigned a unique 4 digit pin number to securely access the Point Of Sale System.
Grant permanent or temporary access to user permissions.
Protecting your customers is our top priority!
Our POS System is integrated with only the best EMV compliant equipment engineered to safeguard your customer’s data with the best security technology.
Our card readers encrypt payment information at the point of sale to keep valuable information safe while processing and transferring the data for end-to-end payment protection.
GlacierPay POS fully manages and regularly installs security updates on its servers and all applications are verified with rigorous quality testing and review.
GlacierPay POS gives you peace of mind knowing that your customer’s data is secure and confident that you’re protected against data breaches.
We also adhere to Level 1 PCI Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) to keep valuable information safe and never store data on your device.
- ● Easy staff training with Tutorials accessible via iPad
- ● Full training video library within your Virtual Office
- ● Monthly Point of Sale Training Demo Calls with our Top POS Specialists
- ● Need something else, just ask. We’ve got you covered
Dedicated Support Specialists
Our tech team is happy to answer any of your customer & technical support questions.
Too busy to dial? Quickly search our database of commonly asked questions to find the answer you’re looking for!
Not up for chatting? Kick back, pop some popcorn and watch any of our to-the point training videos for step-by-step instructions that will have you mastering our POS in no time.
We can arrange that! We will send out our fully trained technicians located throughout the US to help you get up and running!